What is Offset Printing?
Offset Printing is a widely used commercial printing technique that produces consistent and high quality printed materials. As a general rule, this technique is used for production runs of 1,000 or more pieces. The offset printing method is also commonly used for gang or combo runs. Offset printing presses use a sequence of rollers (also called cylinders or drums) to deliver ink to the paper. Creative core provides best offset printing services in ajman, sharjah and all over UAE. By providing digital printing and offset printing in one location, the client will benefit from the option of the most cost efficient printing method solutions.
Offset Printing Services in Ajman
Offset printing is an old technique of printing but still often used, because of its cost-effective for high volumes and produces sharp high-resolution images, this method is preferable. However it requires a greater minimum amount, unlike digital printing.Offset printing, also called offset lithography, is a method of mass-production printing in which the images on metal plates are transferred (offset) to rubber blankets or rollers and then to the print media. The print media, usually paper, does not come into direct contact with the metal plates.
What are the advantages of offset printing?
– Large quantities can be printed cost effectively
– The more you print, the cheaper the price per piece
– A large variety of paper types with custom finishes can be used
– Special custom inks such as metallic and Pantone colors are available
– Highest possible printing quality, with greater detail and color fidelity
- Brochures/ Catalogues
- Business Cards/ Visiting Cards/ Greeting Cards
- NCR (Bill Book)
Share this service
055 996 2738
06 5432 587